- Automatically shaped
- Structured for Excellent Instrument Grip
- Latex-free, odour-free and powder-free
- Can Withstand IPA washing (ISO Propyl Alcohol)
Latex comes directly from rubber trees while nitrile is a synthetic rubber compound that is commonly used as a disposable glove material.
Latex gloves are an affordable and feasible option for some applications but nitrile gloves outperform latex gloves when it comes to chemical and puncture resistance.
Quality Compliant with the below Standards,or equivalent:
- EU standards directive 93/42/EECClassI, EN455
- EAstandard directive 89/686/EEC CategoryIll, EN374